On behalf of the Rutgers University-Camden community, OIS is pleased to welcome new international students to our campus! The Office of International Students & Global Programs conducts a comprehensive, mandatory, orientation for all incoming international students. Orientation is designed to help you adjust to life in the United States and life at Rutgers-Camden! The orientation program provides valuable information regarding maintaining your status, academic matters, student services and much more! The program also provides opportunities for you to meet with new and returning students, learn from their experiences, and make new friends.
International Student Orientation will take place Monday, August 26 through Saturday, August 31, 2019.
Please check back here and your email for additional updates and details.
Please confirm your attendance at International Student Orientation by completing the registration form.
Information sessions during International Student Orientation include:
- Maintaining Your Status
- The American Classroom & Academic Matters
- Cultural Adjustment to the U.S. & Rutgers-Camden
- International Student Survival Tips
- Rutgers-Camden Career Services & Career Planning
- Rutgers University Library and Library Resources
- On/Off Campus Housing & Residence Life
- Rutgers-Camden/Camden-City Tour