PHASE 1 (Pre-Decision)
- Each Learning Abroad course has their own page on this website. Click the application link.
- On the application page, click ‘Apply Now.’
- Login with your Rutgers NetID and password.
- Read and electronically sign, accept, or fill in the following fields:
- Camden Financial Responsibility Statement
- Camden Informed Consent*
- Emergency Contact Information
- Passport Status Information
- Camden Passport Reminder
*If you are over 18 years of age, the Informed Consent Form can be electronically completed and submitted online. (Participants under 18 will have to print out the forms, get a parent or guardian’s signature, and submit the forms to the Office of International Students & Global Programs).
PHASE 2 (Post-Acceptance)
You will be notified of your acceptance via email and will be registered in the associated Learning Abroad course.
Return to global.rutgers.edu/study-abroad and click ‘Log in to your application.’ Open your application and click ‘Commit.’
You will find one additional form that must be completed by all participants that are committed to participate in the program.
- Camden Physician’s Form
- Passport Upload
Please attempt to complete and submit the Physician’s Form as soon as you can. Student Health Services is available to help you complete this form; you might also ask your family physician to complete it. It’s important not to delay a visit to a physician in case immunizations are required. The Physician’s Form must be uploaded to your portal.
A copy of your passport (the biographical page) should be uploaded to your profile. Make sure to also fill in your passport information on your profile (passport status, number, expiration date, and your name as it appears on your passport).