A student who plans to transfer to Rutgers University-Camden from another U.S. institution must contact the International Student Advisor at their current institution, present the acceptance letter from Rutgers, and determine a transfer release date. The international student advisor must complete the transfer in report and submit it to the address indicated on the form.

Foreign Student Adviser’s Report (Undergraduate)
Foreign Student Adviser’s Report (Graduate)

You cannot be issued a visa document from Rutgers until the transfer in form has been completed and your SEVIS record release date has been reached. When you arrive at Rutgers, you must bring your passport and your I-20 to the Office of International Students within the first 15 days of the start of the semester.Failure to report to the Office of International Students by the stated deadline violates your F-1 (student) immigration status and terminates your legal status in the United States.

PLEASE NOTE: Travel outside the United States using Rutgers’ visa document will not be possible until the SEVIS release date is met, as we are unable to access your SEVIS record until that date. If you plan to travel, please consult the Office of International Student Services.