Please complete all sections of this form. This form cannot be saved and must be completed in it’s entirety before submission. Forms are due by Wednesday, April 20th, at 5:00pm. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Be available (in-person) August 24th through September 6th.
- Serve one full academic year (fall/spring semester).
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above.
- Have been enrolled at Rutgers University-Camden for at least two semesters.
- Able to commit 10 hours per week in the Office of International Students & Global Programs
2022-2023 International Student Ambassador ApplicationThe International Student Ambassador program is designed to provide current Rutgers-Camden students an opportunity to gain leadership and communication experiences. International Student Ambassadors serve as a resource to prospective international students and help incoming and current international students navigate the transition (academic, social and cultural) from their home country to the U.S. International Student Ambassadors will guide new students through orientation and throughout the academic year as they build connections to the campus and community.