PHASE 1 (Pre-Decision)
- Each Learning Abroad course has their own page on this website. Click the application link.
- On the application page, click 'Apply Now.'
- Login with your Rutgers NetID and password.
- Read and electronically sign, accept, or fill in the following fields:
- Camden Financial Responsibility Statement
- Camden Informed Consent*
- Emergency Contact Information
- Name as it Appears on your Passport
- Passport Upload (If you do not yet have a passport, leave the passport sections blank. You can still be accepted to a Learning Abroad course without including passport information. Once you receive your passport, please return to your application to complete these sections.)
- Camden Passport Reminder
A copy of your passport (the biographical page) should be uploaded to your profile, or delivered to the Office of International Students & Global Programs. Make sure to also fill in your passport information on your profile (passport status, number, expiration date, and your name as it appears on your passport).
*If you are over 18 years of age, the Informed Consent Form can be electronically completed and submitted online. (Participants under 18 will have to print out the forms, get a parent or guardian’s signature, and submit the forms to the Office of International Students & Global Programs).
PHASE 2 (Post-Acceptance)
You will be notified of your acceptance via email and will be registered in the associated Learning Abroad course.
Return to global.rutgers.edu/study-abroad and click 'Log in to your application.' Open your application and click 'Commit.'
You will find one additional form that must be completed by all participants that are committed to participate in the program.
- Camden Physician's Form
Please attempt to complete and submit the Physician’s Form as soon as you can. The Rutgers-Camden Student Wellness Center is available to help you complete this form. It's important not to delay a visit to a physician in case immunizations are required. The Physician’s Form must be submitted to the Office of International Students & Global Programs (215 N. 3rd Street, Suite 112).